Users interested in Wincap version 4 generally download:
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Translated into many languages.
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list).
- Enhanced simulation functions
- Faster, more accurate cell layout
- More accurate cycle-time representation
- More accurate model of robot's actual performance
- Simulation session can be recorded and saved as an AVI file for later reference
- User can move robot to a particular point by simply clicking on surface of virtual model
Additional suggestions for Wincap version 4 by our robot: