Users interested in Blender 3d generally download:
Blender is a free and open source 3D animation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline: modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation. Advanced users employ Blender’s API for Python scripting to customize the application and write specialized tools.
- Support for the drawing element "cylinder" for 3D operations
- Improved interactors for object placement in layout area
- New algorithm for output and printing of layout pages
- Individual setting for coordinates when moving objects
- Setting back-up folder for plans
Yo Frankie is a free 3D game, where you will control Frank, the sugar glider. He is the antagonist of the film Big Buck Bunny, produced by the Blender Institute in 2008. This institute promotes the developing of games using free tools, like the Blender Engine that they developed.
Additional suggestions for Blender 3d by our robot:
Search in titles
Less specific results (23 results)